Thread: Doubts about ARA

Doubts about ARA

Google keeps pushing back the release date of the development kit. I think it has been delayed four times now. Are there any 'insiders' here that can confirm that Project ARA is still going to release the dev kit in December?

thanks
    Y-

Their twitter is silent, no press-releases. I know CEO of one company which has been developing module for Ara phone since last year, he said that communication from their side became really poor lately.

I suppose ATAP engineers working on Project Ara decided to change the design of modular phone completely. May be there are many technical difficulties... that's why it takes them so long to release new dev kit

Quote Originally Posted by Yile View Post
    Google keeps pushing back the release date of the development kit. I think it has been delayed four times now. Are there any 'insiders' here that can confirm that Project ARA is still going to release the dev kit in December?

thanks
    Y-
    Like admin said, they are facing many technical difficulties and that's the reason for the delay. But I'm sure they are not going to release the dev kit in december.

One thing is sure that they will not release the Development kit in December. But still we all are expecting for a good news from their side.

Ara's official twitter page has been last updated 2 months before. All are expecting for a good news from them for a very long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Yile View Post

thanks
    Y-
    Like others said, many of the fans are regularly checking their official twitter account for new updates. No idea when they going to update the page.