Thread: Maket Pilot

Maket Pilot

To day is a sad day for Puerto Rico, ProjectAra post in twitter that Puerto Rico is not going to be the market Pilot. I fell really sad for this...

"Market pilot re-route. Stay tuned for more details. #ProjectAra #recalculating"
    "Project Ara ‏@ProjectAra 1h1 hour ago

And this is not goodbye Puerto Rico! Nos vemos en el futuro! #ProjectAra #tilwemeetagain"

I wouldn't be upset, as they didn't say that Puerto Rico will be passed by... They only said "Market pilot re-route" and "this is not goodbye Puerto Rico!". Just it looks lik Puerto Rico won't be the first country which will see the Ara phone.

I still think we will still see the modular smartphone from Google on the market, just a little bit later than expected
    Last edited by Michael; 08-15-2015 at 04:11 AM.

Not expected it. May be Google decided to re-route it due to Puerto Rico's financial crisis.

This market pilot was something good for Puerto Rico specially now. It will put us in the news globally in a vary good way. It will not only proof the ARA phone but how good is Puerto Rico market for this hi tech gadgets. I'm proud of Puerto Rico and my Boricua people, we can do anything you can imagine... Yo soy BORICUA para que tu lo sepas!!!

Quote Originally Posted by oll View Post
    This market pilot was something good for Puerto Rico specially now. It will put us in the news globally in a vary good way. It will not only proof the ARA phone but how good is Puerto Rico market for this hi tech gadgets. I'm proud of Puerto Rico and my Boricua people, we can do anything you can imagine... Yo soy BORICUA para que tu lo sepas!!!
    I agree with you. It's not an end. Still Puerto Rico is a good market for tech gadgets.

Now it seems they are planning to release in US.

Quote Originally Posted by anderson View Post
    Now it seems they are planning to release in US.
    Yes they tweeted "Where are we headed next? We are looking at a few locations in the U.S."

So. it's official they plan to release in US.

Hope they try to release in the first quarter of 2016.

I'm happy that they are planning to release in US