Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: Olloclip's new studio unveiled at the price of $89.99

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    81

    Olloclip's new studio unveiled at the price of $89.99

    Olloclip unveiled its new Studio, a rail mounting camera accessory case for the iPhone 6, 6s, and Plus models. Studio is designed to be a complete solution for users looking to improve their iPhone photography and video.

    -olloclip_1-jpeg

    -olloclip_2-jpeg

    -olloclip_3-jpeg

  2. #2
    Looks better and also more protective than the previous one.

  3. #3
    Finger Grip is one of the best accessory kit for olloclip studio. It is very useful for increased stability while taking pictures or filming videos.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by techgeek View Post
    Finger Grip is one of the best accessory kit for olloclip studio. It is very useful for increased stability while taking pictures or filming videos.
    Yes, it's definitely a useful accessory for the studio.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    81
    Chong Pak, director of design at olloclip said, “When we set out to design the integrated accessories, we went back to the basics and looked at the variety of ways people hold their phones. From this research, we created the simplest and most intuitive way to grip your phone, enabling you to be more immersed in the capture process than ever before.”

  6. #6
    Great product but the price seems to be little high.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by mopo View Post
    Great product but the price seems to be little high.
    It takes the photography to the next level. So, it's totally worth it.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by bob View Post
    It takes the photography to the next level. So, it's totally worth it.
    I didn't have any doubt about the quality of the product. It offers great features but even-though I personally felt the price is little bit higher. There is nothing else to complain about it.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by mopo View Post
    I didn't have any doubt about the quality of the product. It offers great features but even-though I personally felt the price is little bit higher. There is nothing else to complain about it.
    I do feel the same. The cost is slightly higher.

  10. #10
    I would be more than happy to buy this beautiful case for $90.

  11. #11
    The tougher body of the case provides more safety to the phone as well.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by techgeek View Post
    The tougher body of the case provides more safety to the phone as well.
    One of the good reason to choose this case. It adds extra safety to the premium priced phone.

  13. #13
    How much does the case weigh in grams?

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    How much does the case weigh in grams?
    I think it weighs around 358 grams.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    I think it weighs around 358 grams.
    So, it seems to be little bit heavy compared to other cases.

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    So, it seems to be little bit heavy compared to other cases.
    May be, but it offers better features than the other cases. If you like photography, then you shouldn't look for any other case.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    So, it seems to be little bit heavy compared to other cases.
    It will make you feel awesome with its features. You don't care how much it weighs.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    So, it seems to be little bit heavy compared to other cases.
    It's an absolute stunning case exclusively made for iPhone. You won't regret it.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    So, it seems to be little bit heavy compared to other cases.
    I'm a proud owner of this case. Believe me, it's a beauty to hold.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by alankilpatrick View Post
    I'm a proud owner of this case. Believe me, it's a beauty to hold.
    I pretty much feel the same way.

  21. #21
    Received mine last week. It looks great, functions well. I wouldn't have expected anything less from Olloclip!

  22. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by gladiator View Post
    Received mine last week. It looks great, functions well. I wouldn't have expected anything less from Olloclip!
    Great. I wish I buy one for myself.

  23. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by mopo View Post
    Great. I wish I buy one for myself.
    You should buy one. I have been using it for a month now and I totally love it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •