Thread: Project Ara benchmark results are in GFXBench

Project Ara benchmark results are in GFXBench

It seems that someone has posted the Ara benchmark results in GFXBench. Not sure whether it's real. Did anyone know anything about this?

Quote Originally Posted by sherlyn View Post
    It seems that someone has posted the Ara benchmark results in GFXBench. Not sure whether it's real. Did anyone know anything about this?
    Not sure whether it is real. But I would be really happy if it is real.

Quote Originally Posted by sherlyn View Post
    The screen size is 13.8". That's a massive screen. May be they are working with tablet size endoskeleton.

Perhaps "Project Tango"?

Quote Originally Posted by anderson View Post
    The screen size is 13.8". That's a massive screen. May be they are working with tablet size endoskeleton.
    May be this is not a genuine result as I said before. Still strongly doubt it!!

Quote Originally Posted by jones View Post
    May be this is not a genuine result as I said before. Still strongly doubt it!!
    There is a lot of subtle updates going on with Ara. So, it is tough to distinguish between genuine result and fake one.

Seems interesting that the results are also posted in Geekbench

Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    Seems interesting that the results are also posted in Geekbench
    Geekbench results seems to be legit. Would be really happy if this is true.

Quote Originally Posted by anderson View Post
    Not sure whether the result is genuine. But it is actually 13.8 cm, not inches.