Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: PuzzleLab in Oulu

  1. #1

    PuzzleLab in Oulu

    Circular Devices and City of Oulu are planning to develop a PuzzleLab in Oulu. PuzzleLab is a program supporting individuals, startups and established companies in producing their own mobile hardware based dream solutions in the form of a PuzzlePhone module, in order to gain fast growth and product-to-market access for new mobile solutions. PuzzleLab will support the creation of custom PuzzlePhone Compatible modules for specific applications.

    -puzzlelab-jpeg

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by techgeek View Post
    Circular Devices and City of Oulu are planning to develop a PuzzleLab in Oulu. PuzzleLab is a program supporting individuals, startups and established companies in producing their own mobile hardware based dream solutions in the form of a PuzzlePhone module, in order to gain fast growth and product-to-market access for new mobile solutions. PuzzleLab will support the creation of custom PuzzlePhone Compatible modules for specific applications.
    Good thought by Circular Devices. They provided a great platform to individuals to start their own company.

  3. #3
    Why they choose the city Oulu? Is there any special reason?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    Why they choose the city Oulu? Is there any special reason?
    Oulu is the most populous city in Northern Finland and has become one of the most important university, science and technology cities in europe. Oulu is the best place for developing mobile hardwares and modules.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    Why they choose the city Oulu? Is there any special reason?
    Oulu is a vibrant city known as one of Europe’s Living Labs, with globally renowned IT, ICT and wellness industries.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    Why they choose the city Oulu? Is there any special reason?
    Also for 15 years, Oulu was one of the key locations for the mobile phone giant Nokia.

  7. #7
    Seems Oulu is the biggest tech city in the world.

  8. #8
    “Oulu region is the Finnish Silicon Valley, especially for developing mobile handsets and devices from an idea to market ready products. We are thankful that Circular Devices has chosen Grant4Com and its partners to develop PuzzlePhone in Oulu region. This project creates know-how and employment to productize modular and sustainable cellular phones”, says Janne Mustonen, Key Account Director, ICT from BusinessOulu.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    Seems Oulu is the biggest tech city in the world.
    Oulu will be the first device testing city for the initial PuzzlePhone Pilot deployment in 2016.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by techgeek View Post
    “Oulu region is the Finnish Silicon Valley, especially for developing mobile handsets and devices from an idea to market ready products. We are thankful that Circular Devices has chosen Grant4Com and its partners to develop PuzzlePhone in Oulu region. This project creates know-how and employment to productize modular and sustainable cellular phones”, says Janne Mustonen, Key Account Director, ICT from BusinessOulu.
    Circular Devices took the right decision by choosing Oulu.

  11. #11
    Interesting. Never know that Oulu is one of the vibrant tech city in the world.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •