Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: PuzzlePhone crowdfunding campaign at Indiegogo

  1. #1

    PuzzlePhone crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo

    Crowdfunding campaign has started, it will continue for 42 days, the goal is $250,000.

    Name:  puzzlephone-indiegogo.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  44.5 KB

    https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/p...e-incredible#/

    Tech specs and features:

    Operating System: Android 6.0

    Display: 5 Full HD 1920 x 1080

    Front camera: 5 megapixels

    Rear camera: 12 megapixels + LED Flash

    Battery: 2.800 mAh

    Processor: ARM 64 bits, 8 cores

    RAM memory: 3 GB

    Storage Memory: 16/32/64 GB (depending on model)

    Connectivity:
    2G/3G/4G/LTE Cat4/6* (*depending on markets)
    USB 3.0/2.0 Type-C
    NFC + Bluetooth LE 4.2
    WiFI 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
    GPS

    Sensors:
    Accelerometer
    Gyroscope
    Proximity
    Ambient light

    Size: 69 mm X 137 mm X 8.9 mm

    Weight: 170 g
    Last edited by Michael; 11-03-2015 at 06:55 PM.

  2. #2
    Within 2 days, they reached $46,946. Hope they achieve the goal soon.

  3. #3
    Just crossed $50,000 mark. Not too fast... at least not that fast as Blocks crowdfunding campaign reached the funding target (they collected 100% funding, or $250,000, withing 1 hour).

    I think that PuzzlePhone marketing campaign is much poorer than Blocks have

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Just crossed $50,000 mark. Not too fast... at least not that fast as Blocks crowdfunding campaign reached the funding target (they collected 100% funding, or $250,000, withing 1 hour).

    I think that PuzzlePhone marketing campaign is much poorer than Blocks have
    Yes I agree with you. Blocks campaign is a great success. Compared to that Puzzlephone campaign is definitely very poor.

  5. #5
    After 8 days, they only able to reach $84,297. But still 32 days left. Let see whether they can achieve the required goal.

  6. #6
    Only 38% of their goal is achieved so far. Collected only $94,208 till now.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    81
    21 days left and still only 40% of the goal is achieved. Seems a slow start for puzzlephone. To say frankly, their marketing campaign is not impressive.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by fazil View Post
    21 days left and still only 40% of the goal is achieved. Seems a slow start for puzzlephone. To say frankly, their marketing campaign is not impressive.
    Like you said, their marketing campaign is a letdown for them. Only 10 days left and still they can't able to reach half of their target.

  9. #9
    The campaign is ended, Puzzlephone rised $116,005, the target was $250,000.

    However, there was no strict option, that if the campaign doesn't reach the goal, it would be unsuccessful. So all raised funds will be used for production and distribution of Puzzlephone to 302 backers.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    The campaign is ended, Puzzlephone rised $116,005, the target was $250,000.

    However, there was no strict option, that if the campaign doesn't reach the goal, it would be unsuccessful. So all raised funds will be used for production and distribution of Puzzlephone to 302 backers.
    It must be hard for them, but like you said the collected funds will be used for the development and hope they bounce back well.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •