Results 1 to 29 of 29

Thread: Any updates on Puzzlephone?

  1. #1

    Any updates on Puzzlephone?

    The last update from Puzzlephone was 3 months before. Any idea about how are thing goings with Puzzlephone?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    The last update from Puzzlephone was 3 months before. Any idea about how are thing goings with Puzzlephone?
    Not sure about what is going on since they didn't update anything yet.

  3. #3
    Many of the backers are seems to be upset as Puzzlephone is not quick with any updates.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by techgeek View Post
    Many of the backers are seems to be upset as Puzzlephone is not quick with any updates.
    Yeah they keep on repeating that they will update soon. But it is not happening so far.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    Yeah they keep on repeating that they will update soon. But it is not happening so far.
    Finally they released an update - Captainís Log - PuzzlePhone Episode 4: R&D Camp. Below is the link to the page.

    http://www.puzzlephone.com/blog-read...de-4-r-d-camp/

  6. #6
    Glad at-least they release an update. Seems they are facing many issues. Hope they deliver a good product.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by techgeek View Post
    Finally they released an update - Captainís Log - PuzzlePhone Episode 4: R&D Camp. Below is the link to the page.

    http://www.puzzlephone.com/blog-read...de-4-r-d-camp/
    I'm not sure whether they are still on schedule because people are expected to have puzzple phone within 2 months but still no prototype has been shown.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by johnson View Post
    I'm not sure whether they are still on schedule because people are expected to have puzzple phone within 2 months but still no prototype has been shown.
    I don't think they keep up with the schedule.

  9. #9
    I'm looking forward for the user testing. It will be more interesting.

  10. #10
    It seems that they are working on a great idea to absorb the shock when the phone being dropped.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by techgeek View Post
    I'm looking forward for the user testing. It will be more interesting.
    I'm also looking forward for the user testing. I would be happy to fly to Oulu.

  12. #12
    It's been a hard year for the PuzzlePhone team. Hope they sort out all issues and come back strongly.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    It's been a hard year for the PuzzlePhone team. Hope they sort out all issues and come back strongly.
    Yes, hope they come back strongly. We don't need another disappointment like Ara.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by alankilpatrick View Post
    Yes, hope they come back strongly. We don't need another disappointment like Ara.
    Now the only hope is Puzzlephone

  15. #15
    Not sure when they are going to release the next update. I'm really looking forward for it.

  16. #16
    What I like about Puzzlephone team is, they are still determined to release the device whereas a big company like Google cancelled the project.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlyn View Post
    What I like about Puzzlephone team is, they are still determined to release the device whereas a big company like Google cancelled the project.
    Completely agree with you. I personally don’t care how long it takes as long as the final outcome is good.

  18. #18
    Any new updates from puzzlephone?

  19. #19
    interview with the CEO giving some updates:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U18VwPq06rk

    however still no release date unfortunately

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdaer View Post
    interview with the CEO giving some updates:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U18VwPq06rk

    however still no release date unfortunately
    Seems he is not sure about the release date.

  21. #21
    Not sure whether they have enough funds to keep on with the project

  22. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    Not sure whether they have enough funds to keep on with the project
    Yes, I doubt that too.

  23. #23
    another update: http://www.puzzlephone.com/blog-read...episode-ii/and it's still not clear if they will get the funds for keeping alive with the project

  24. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdaer View Post
    another update: http://www.puzzlephone.com/blog-read...episode-ii/and it's still not clear if they will get the funds for keeping alive with the project
    Link is not working

  25. #25

  26. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by bob View Post
    Thanks bob. I really like the project and would like to see more information about it. Hope they do frequent updates.

  27. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    Thanks bob. I really like the project and would like to see more information about it. Hope they do frequent updates.
    I agree with you. They definitely need to update regularly.

  28. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by bob View Post
    Still they didn't updated anything after this. Not so good.

  29. #29
    Do this project also end like Ara?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •